• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Starting the new year right

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
image.jpg
Took advantage of the mild weather today in New York (42 and sunny) and took my Challenger out to get the juices flowing. Can't wait for spring. Happy new year E body owners!

71RT383

Reaction score
Way to go DJ1967Dart !
That's the way to start the New Year !
Happy New Year to you and Yours!

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
image.jpg
Thanks paharamia - do you go to the spring show in Rahway NJ? I went last year and it was great. Here is my Challenger with my buddies 69 big block Chevelle.

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Beautiful Challenger, love the burnt orange. No cruisin' around here, probably at least another 2-3 months for me.

340challconvert

Reaction score
View attachment 34629 Thanks paharamia - do you go to the spring show in Rahway NJ? I went last year and it was great. Here is my Challenger with my buddies 69 big block Chevelle.
Would like to attend this spring. Been away from the car scene for awhile. (My Challenger was in storage since 1984-finally starting to again work on it) By the way my brother had a white 69 Chevelle just like the one in the picture back in the 70's. He put a brand new 454 LS6 long block in it at the time. Of course I was always speaking Mopar, and he was the Chevy Man.

Back