• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Stationary wheel discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am just a couple of weeks away from completing this product which was available back in 1969 to Chrysler dealers. These stationary wheel discs were available to both Plymouth and Dodge dealers to promote the Roadrunner and Dodge products to go along with their "Ride with the Dodge Boys" advertising campaign.
I will be offering these with a variety of logos on them that will be cool for all models, A,B,C, and E bodies.
If you are not familar with these, they are white, flat, wheel discs with Logos on them like the running Roadrunner. The wheel disc stays stationary while the front wheels turn giving the impression that the front wheels are sliding. VERY COOL and guaranteed to draw a lot of attention to your car. Really cool on the drag strip.
Pricing will vary but will be $399. or under plus shipping.
Taking advance orders now.
[email protected]

burntorange70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen the ones with the roadrunner on them. You got any pics of what they are going to look like. Good luck with them.

BIGSHCLUNK

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My buddy just got some for his 69 1/2 RR. Originals in really nice shape, from someone in Nevada

696pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen the ones with the roadrunner on them. You got any pics of what they are going to look like. Good luck with them.

They will look exactly like that in one model, others will have various logos such a the Scat Pack Bee and and various others.

People are welcome to make suggestions for what they would like to see.

I will be creating a web site soon for these as well as another product I am working on for motorcycle towing.

696pack

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is some more info on these.

They work with front wheels ONLY and I plan to have different attaching hardware that will allow them to fit nearly anything I can think of.

They mount with a special fabricated nut that replaces the factory spindle nut. The wheel disc then attaches to this specially fabricated nut. As MOST mechanical minded people will know, the spindle does not turn and the wheel rides on the wheel bearing/spindle.

Here is a link to a set that recently sold on Ebay and show a set installed on a car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=280304362494

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back