• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

swap meet find

racerkilla

Reaction score
i picked up a never installed 1970 aar style cuda hood fiberglass bolt on for 75 bucks at a swap meet. i figured i couldn't go wrong. looks like a quality piece. hope it fits ok on my 73 i'm restoring.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
You never know what your going to find, I think you should say you stoled it at that price!!, congrats.

varlo

Reaction score
wow lucky!!!! post some pics, anyone else get anything good from e-town?

racerkilla

Reaction score
ill take some pics tonight... i also got a pistol grip shifter for 40 bucks... 1 1/8 a body front sway bar for 50 bucks... a full nitrous cheater kit with full bottle for 100.

got a pypes x pipe for my dads 07 gt for 60 bucks

C

cudarick

VirtualSwapMeet.com

Come check out our site, we are a swap meet all the time, lots of odd parts that are hard to find. Come see what you can find

cl_banner.jpg

varlo

Reaction score
wow pistol grip for 40 bucks. I hate you haha def looking forward for pictures.

MoparGod

Reaction score
i picked up a never installed 1970 aar style cuda hood fiberglass bolt on for 75 bucks at a swap meet. i figured i couldn't go wrong. looks like a quality piece. hope it fits ok on my 73 i'm restoring.

I bet I was standing right there too! lol :eek:

racerkilla

Reaction score
i got some pics off the hood

the shifter was decent some rust and bottom was cut and welded to something no big deal we welded it in my cousins 73 roadrunner.. this nitrous kit went into that this week as well.

here are pics

S5001939.jpg

S5001938.jpg

racerkilla

Reaction score
hey thanks.... was right place right time guy wanted a 100 lol. he didnt really know what he had. i got offered 300 on walk to truck. i saw it was a bolt on and wanted it.

and my dad just gave me my 73 4 speed cuda im doing....im gonna do a 73 style aar . hood spoilers stripe.... gonna go fiberglass trunk lid, fenders and bumpers as well. check my post to check it out

varlo

Reaction score
wow awesome man. Ive seen you post over on FABO. your young like me. what do you do for a living that you can afford the upkeep,parts,insurance, and all that if you dont mind me asking? Im 21 and its hard as hell. always looking for other young people into this stuff. I want your cuda by the way I would trade my challenger for it haha

racerkilla

Reaction score
im a mechanic...... my dad owns a shop. i get paid from him. i live home still welll i have the house to my self because my mom and dad split... my mom left... my dad found a new gf and lives with her so i live at my house for nothing. my dad pays the normal bills.. is why cars are mine cause he has no interest in any of them anymore... just old news.

my dad good friend owns a shop so when were slow i go there and work for the day

my one friend i met has another shop... so i have work there to

i have as much work as i choose to do

i also find like say 500 dollar grand prix, or 250 dollar cavaliers that need motor, trannys or just work i fix them up an re sell them. i actually just got a grand prix that needed head gaskets for 500 bucks from a customer... i fixed the motor and waxed car and went over it and sold it for 2500.

as for the cars all the high dollar cars my dad bought in the early 80's and kept them nice since and stored... he also collected alot of 4 speed parts, motors, parts over the years when cheap.

my 68 cuda i paid 200 for parts car for 1700 and rest was alot of work. i used the money i got from grauation 2500ish to do alot and rest was 2 years or wheeling and dealing.

my vega my dad helped fund not gonna lie. thats before i got paid for work but i was in shop everyday doing w/e.. plus swap meet big time... free 5 speed. 40 dollar wheels from barn... free paint... had alot of hook ups i know alot of people that like me

i dont drink i dont smoke i dont party

insurance.... 2 or 4 cars are under antique in my dads name. they dont get driven much.... rest are under name and so much a year... no tickets ever and i showed insurance i have a bike i ride all the time. all my cars have like pleasure or 2500 miles less.. i have so many cars maybe a few hundred on each one a year

i also work on snowmobiles or 4 wheelers... pipes head work anything aftermarket.. do lawn mowers weed wackers

varlo

Reaction score
im a mechanic...... my dad owns a shop. i get paid from him. i live home still welll i have the house to my self because my mom and dad split... my mom left... my dad found a new gf and lives with her so i live at my house for nothing. my dad pays the normal bills.. is why cars are mine cause he has no interest in any of them anymore... just old news.

my dad good friend owns a shop so when were slow i go there and work for the day

my one friend i met has another shop... so i have work there to

i have as much work as i choose to do

i also find like say 500 dollar grand prix, or 250 dollar cavaliers that need motor, trannys or just work i fix them up an re sell them. i actually just got a grand prix that needed head gaskets for 500 bucks from a customer... i fixed the motor and waxed car and went over it and sold it for 2500.

as for the cars all the high dollar cars my dad bought in the early 80's and kept them nice since and stored... he also collected alot of 4 speed parts, motors, parts over the years when cheap.

my 68 cuda i paid 200 for parts car for 1700 and rest was alot of work. i used the money i got from grauation 2500ish to do alot and rest was 2 years or wheeling and dealing.

my vega my dad helped fund not gonna lie. thats before i got paid for work but i was in shop everyday doing w/e.. plus swap meet big time... free 5 speed. 40 dollar wheels from barn... free paint... had alot of hook ups i know alot of people that like me

i dont drink i dont smoke i dont party

insurance.... 2 or 4 cars are under antique in my dads name. they dont get driven much.... rest are under name and so much a year... no tickets ever and i showed insurance i have a bike i ride all the time. all my cars have like pleasure or 2500 miles less.. i have so many cars maybe a few hundred on each one a year

i also work on snowmobiles or 4 wheelers... pipes head work anything aftermarket.. do lawn mowers weed wackers

Wow man awesome having your own place, all those cars, and the knowledge and know-how to do everything. Theres no doubt that you work hard for what you have. I admire and respect that. Good for you. Got any 95-99 z24 front bumpers laying around? Its a shame your not closer I would love to hang out get some wrenching time in and maybe learn a thing or two from you.

Last edited:

racerkilla

Reaction score
no z24 parts here... i wish u lived closer varlo... no one around me builds cars.. and if so not mopars.. i pretty much work by my self on mine. i actually have fiberglass bumpers and the laser cut subframes to install on my 73... need to get motivated i guess

Back