• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE The great used wiring harness sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjride426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll do my best to Identify each of them if I can.
Starting with this one.
Part #3588291 1972-74 Challenger taillight harness.
Could be Barracuda too but I’m not sure.
Only 1 wire that ends abruptly, see pics for overall condition.
Asking $25 + shipping from the Detroit area.
I’ll call this one “1”.
This one is sold.
Still have a fuse block? If so, how much?

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
DO YOU HAVE DASH HARNESS BULKHEAD BLOCK 74 CUDA/CHALLENGER
Still have a fuse block? If so, how much?
Hey guys, here’s how this thread works. Everything I have is pictured and numbered and I did that so I didn’t have to rifle through a pallet of used wiring with every request. If you look through the whole thread you will see everything I have as well as which ones have sold.
If you see one you’re interested in just give me the number I assigned to it.
I am not an expert in which wiring for what year but my answer to both of you is most likely yes I have it. These are all priced as is and I’ll not start cutting harnesses for their fuse blocks or bulkhead connector blocks(these are all priced cheap enough) although @Jjride426 I might have a loose fuse block not shown in the pics, I’ll check.

gtxncuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt, I know this thread is E body centric, and not to hijack it, but... might you have a 69 B Body non rally dash harness, specifically the map light harness or even just the socket and pigtail? I have the bezel and switch. If so, will you be at the WPC meet on Sunday? Since I'm local, I'll stop by and say hello and pick through whatever you have. :thumbsup: Thanks! Dave
s-l1600.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Matt, I know this thread is E body centric, and not to hijack it, but... might you have a 69 B Body non rally dash harness, specifically the map light harness or even just the socket and pigtail? I have the bezel and switch. If so, will you be at the WPC meet on Sunday? Since I'm local, I'll stop by and say hello and pick through whatever you have. :thumbsup: Thanks! DaveView attachment 67752
I will be at the swap meet selling stuff. I’ll check my stash tomorrow.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks Matt! Having not met you before, can you tell me your table #? :thankyou:
I would but I don’t remember off the top of my head. Against the East wall, south of center a bit.:lol: I’ll get back to you on that after I verify wether or not I have the part.:thumbsup:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks Matt! Having not met you before, can you tell me your table #? :thankyou:
Unfortunately I just can’t find any spares in my stash. I know that all of the wiring in this thread isn’t E-body, most but not all so if you have time to scan through all the pics to see if you find something that works and then let me know.

gtxncuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Matt. I'll check out the pics again to see if I can find something worthy. Regardless, I'll try to stop by and say hello Sunday!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back