• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

the nuts & bolts

challenged72

Reaction score
so I am assembling my 72 with out instructions and I have MOST of the hardware but I do not know where each bolt or screw belongs is there an expert or can I request a photo or description of the fastener needed?

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks in advance!

eh

burdar

Reaction score
I have found the Fastener Guide from MCC Detroit invaluable. It's kind of pricey but it pays for itself in a hurry.

www.iccahome.org

challenged72

Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone has one I could borrow, I am not building a Concours 100 point car, I would just like to put the right bolts in the right place?
eh

challenged72

Reaction score
I received the The E body Hardware guide and it's fantastic, more information than I need to know and overkill for my car assembly. The $105.00 it cost me will mean a delay in some other project for my car but I have the book!

The Rennlist was always a great place to gain information and share tools so when I am done with assembling the parts of this car that I did not take apart I will be happy to lend the book to anyone needing it.

eh

Back