• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The useless thread

mrjlr

Reaction score
ff001c17d9c38e924f1dbabaebb7ed62.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
The irony is that work boots/safety boots are the first thing you need if you go looting!

Last edited:

budascuda

Reaction score
Folks in Philly must be Cowboys fans.
Should had left a side table for Tastykakes too!

Last edited:

budascuda

Reaction score
everybody is quiet.....
any a you been lootin? Haha
I know you can't answer that, lol
But I just wanted to break the ice after that fiasco,
You know!
It cost me a couple of friends, probably!
I think I go back to the first page and start reading all the messages and familiarize myself.
You know, bs ing is the hardest thing to learn.

wedg2go

Reaction score
Cracks me up, when the looter sell the goods on fakebook.
People Found Admitting Out Loud To Looting, Selling Stolen Goods On Facebook

Speaking of friends...
I lost quite a few when I dropped outa sight and put some physical distance between us. But, I had to get out of Phoenix before I lost my mind, my health and had a summertime heat stroke. Hard to have a long distance "Lets go to lunch at the Tilted Kilt" friendship now 650 miles away.
Gearheads, in around my new 10-20, are friendly, but standoffish. No offers for beer and pretzels and now with this chi-com virus, it makes it impossible (Daughter works for a hospital, in Phoenix, and tells us yesterday the ICU is maxed out with chi-com patients). On top of that, car shows are either being re-scheduled or cancelled all together in and around my area, making it impossible to meet new faces. Such is life!

Back to waxing the ride.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Those bullets are a world war II find correct?
I've saved that picture! Very possible if you consider the amount of bullets we fired at the enemy as they were firing the same amount back at us. Pretty amazing.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Jim, Good thing to think of ones health before his friends. This is a far more suitable area to live than phoenix. Just too hot down there.
I saw some pretty good marks over on 291 about a half mile from ya. Were those your rubber marks? Looks like a sure grip with some pretty wide tires! Figured it was you.
I'd do a beer with ya some time. Not a real bar guy but would go do a brewery or something with ya.

budascuda

Reaction score
Jim, Good thing to think of ones health before his friends. This is a far more suitable area to live than phoenix. Just too hot down there.
I saw some pretty good marks over on 291 about a half mile from ya. Were those your rubber marks? Looks like a sure grip with some pretty wide tires! Figured it was you.
I'd do a beer with ya some time. Not a real bar guy but would go do a brewery or something with ya.
Wished I was stateside, I would fly over to see my friends for a brew!

Back