• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

They're Back!!

seneca

Reaction score
Over on Allpar from late April. Topic of the day was the Dodge Barracuda for 2022-23. Mostly speculation, but what the heck. Beats checking your temperature and washing your hands for the 17th time today!

budascuda

Reaction score
Its bound to happen, they are waiting for the opportunity. At the moment, the front wheels are locked and the engine is reving!

Knock Out

Reaction score
I think this is a wait and see for me
Don't get me wrong, but I think the new generation Challenger body looks as much like a vintage Cuda as it does a Challenger.
Not sure what they have in mind but if its just emblems, grills and taillights then why bother
I have driven the new Challengers and I like them even if they are 6 inches to tall
Just my opinion

budascuda

Reaction score
You might be right, but if they have any sense, they are not gonna market another car that looks like the new challenger. I think they are smarter than that.
And, if the wheel base is reduced a couple inches, then it would definitely handle differently anyways! , you could actually attempt "drifting" .
In that case , what you would have on your hands would be the new CUDA.

Back