• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

This better be fun!

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
I'm probably one of the longest term cuda owner on here, but just now joining the forums.
I've been on a BMW forum for 8+ years, and it's been fun. I joined it because computers and unprinted information that you need to keep them running is found no where else.
Forums have their downsides, with experts that aren't. I try to keep it light.
So people call me Mr Cuda, so I'll go with that. Suprised no one has taken it.

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
I found a picture of one of my cars on e-body.org, from 2012.
What's the better site? And are people on both and why?

Attachments

• 6045.png
    6045.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 97

70chall440

Reaction score
Welcome from WA state.

What is "long term"? Are you saying you have owned the same car for a long time or just owned Cuda's over a long period? If it is the latter, some of us have owned E bodies since the 70's.

As to the various sites, it depends on what you like and what fits you. Ebodies.org is an awesome site to be sure, Cuda-Challenger.com is basically dead, this site is ok but tends to have more "for sale" stuff than others.

Rob C

Reaction score
How long have you had your Cuda? 2012?
I’ve had mine since ‘84.

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
Well, I did qualify that I'm probably one of the longer term owners, not the longest.
I bought that barracuda from the original owner in January of 80.
My first cuda I bought in 79 and was the 7th owner. Yes it was hammered. Yes I still got it.
From there things got a little ridiculous.
Even my neighbors called me mr cuda.
Funny story, in the 90's my friend moved in down the block, and had coupe and convert.. A neighbor a block away had a limelight gran coupe convertible. And I had mine everywhere. A volvo driving neighbor commented that these must be a pretty common cars, but they hadn't seen one anywhere else.
I didn't explain.

cuda joe

Reaction score
that is a funny story welcome from new jersey people call me cuda joe so thats my handle here

Back