• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

This really ticked me off !!!

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Back in December I found out about an old junkyard that was selling parts and whole cars. This yard had 1000s of cars and had not been touched as the owner would not sell anything. Well, he passed and the family sold it all to a scrapper. This was back in August so alot of the good stuff was already gone including all the E-bodies. This place was still loaded with 1000s of cars. I put my name and # on this 64 satellite, complete car very minor damage bucket seat floorshift car 318. There said they would call when the got to it.View attachment 15211
Well , I just happened to be coming home from work that way and thought I would stop and see where they were.
View attachment 15212[This is what I found. The roof was crushed everything inside was broke. They said there were still lots of good parts. They asked if I want it . I told them to crush it. What a bunch of f*****g a******s. the next car they crushed was a 74 sunroof charger. I have lots of pics from this yard. What a crying shame. Rick/QUOTE]

rbbruno3

Reaction score
the sunroof Charger

This car was also complete very minor damage, bench seat 318 car. This one also had a name on it. I asked the guy and he said he took the steering column and dash out of it. REALLY!!! photo (26).jpg

photo (26).jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I can't get the first attachments to work.

This is really a shame. Are they selling anything that is on the property?
Are they crushing everything? Slowly?

Why would they start with the e bodies?

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I can't get the first attachments to work.

This is really a shame. Are they selling anything that is on the property?
Are they crushing everything? Slowly?

Why would they start with the e bodies?
They didn't crush the e-bodies one guy bought them all before I knew they were selling stuff. I'll fix the pics later I'm at a 500 party right now

rbbruno3

Reaction score
[ATTASorry not sure why they didn't post. Damn rain in DaytonaCH=CONFIG]15226[/ATTACH]photo (25).jpg

photo (29).jpg

photo (25).jpg

74 challenger

Reaction score
Sad but thinking they just didnt realize what they had. Was thinking quick money or didnt care.

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
I hate reading stories like this, what a waste! Only positive I can take from this (and it`s a small one at that) is it makes our cars all the more rare.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Well, I am glad that someone purchased the e bodies.
Would have really sucked if they had gotten crushed.
Thanks for the pics.
Any chance of more pics?

Back