• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

tor red '73 challenger

Bill

Reaction score
Challengers are supose to be dirty (lol).
dirty challenger.jpg
Pretty nice lookin dirty car.

dirty challenger.jpg

mopar crazy

Reaction score
Outstanding job Lenny. When I brought the Challenger to you for the restro, I often wondered what the finished product would be. Well, I wonder no more. The time and commitment to detail you have put into this car is simply amazing. So many on this site and other sites have had nothing but positive commitments about your work during this rebuild, and it is well deserved. A lot of money and time has been spent during the past 2.5 years, but it was worth every penny to see the final product come into being. Although you and others have pointed out some little things that would enhance the car, those will be added later as time and money will allow. For now all I can say is JOB WELL DONE.

Last edited:

mccroweronin

Reaction score
This car has a huge potential! If you really make this a project and renew it then it will look awesome.

a68postcar

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure he was being funny. humor is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a68postcar

Reaction score
now moparleo, dont be mean. its christmas time and, the guy may not have the command of the english language that you and i have. or he may just be using txt technology, which we both know is far from legible sometimes......

burdar

Reaction score
Did you install the plastic inserts in the side louvers? I don't see them. Maybe you painted them white instead of keeping them black? The car turned out nice. One pet peeve of mine though is not painting the silver lip around the grill. I think the front end would look a little nicer if you painted that lip. Great job though!

Back