• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What to do with my Passon A855

FM3-4ME

Reaction score
Just received my passon 5 speed after wait 7 years and being #200 on the list. In the waiting period I bought the passon 4 speed hemi od. I need your opinion what to do. Both of the transmission have 0 miles on them. Sell the 4 speed or 5 speed? Save the 5 speed for my next e body? I would need to make a good profit if I sold the 5 speed waiting that long. After tax and shipping 5 speed was $6350.

gzig5

Reaction score
Only you can answer the question. You were willing to wait, why wouldn't you use it now? You might be able to flip it for a profit to someone that doesn't want to wait and keep the hemi OD. If you are just cruising around the OD model should do. If you are doing performance driving/racing, I would probably want the 5sp.

I wouldn't have waited that long or paid that much when you could have done a TKO or Magnum for less and have it instantly. But everyone has different wants and goals and that's what keeps the hobby going.

ProHemi572

Reaction score
Use the 5 speed & sell the 4 speed, or save it and get another challenger to use it in!
My buddy has Jamie Passon's 5 speed & loves it!

ebody70

Reaction score
I know this is an ancient post , what did you end up doing ?

Sinitro

Reaction score
I wanted the 5-speed but no availability, so I went the Hemi OD route. It has been great for my application just cruising around and occassional freeway loops. In the end, I have nothing but compliments to Jamie Passon...

Just my $0.02...

Back