• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Where have you been?

3406pac

Reaction score
I have owned Mopars for 20 some years and never knew about this forum. I am presently in Iraq and having a AAR cuda being restored while im here. This was my first car i bought in high school back in 1982. How many of you still have your first car, and what a cool car to have. I have hauled it around the country as ive moved. It hasnt run since 1983. It is numbers matching and a plum,4 speed, black interior. Typical baseline car.
I only have pics the shop sent and need some fenders and would like a drivers door if anyone has extra.
It will be going back to new condition, no mods done unless there is some useful input from experience.
I cant wait to see the finished car and drive it again after almost 30 years.
I also have a 71 challenger convertible purchased just before the craziness started or the beginning,in 2001. Its not perfect but still a good driver.
Will be looking for hood chrome, and a few other parts for it.
I have been a mopar fanatic (before Mopars were considered the car) since I learned to drive my first stick thanks to a friend that had a very nice 73 340 duster.
My biggest regret was selling a very nice 73 petty blue roadrunner to a bone yard just because I was moving and couldnt keep 2 cars. That was my most foolish moment, sold for $100 :eek:. Almost a perfect car. (I hate to even admit doing that.)Dont beat me up too much and Ill do the same.
Thanks for the great web site.
Todd

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome!

Welcome and thanks for your service to our country stay safe!I think I can safely assume you are in the military and not some bizarre vacation!:D My first car was an AAR I bought as a 15 year old kid in 85. I am working on a 72 right now going with an AAR look. I wont beat you up for selling a Road Runner for a $100 if you don`t beat me up for selling my AAR for $650 bucks!I`m almost ashamed to admit that one too!Post some pics of your car if you can!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
WElcome to the site from the Motor City! Can't wait to see your car and I bet you can't either.

Back