• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New mopar guy

jottman21

Reaction score
Hi, bought my first muscle car this fall and got a 73 challenger. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and the car

Jared

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Post some pictures of your Challenger when you can.

IMG_5970.jpeg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! We love pictures! The folks here are very helpful and we try to have fun as well!!

jottman21

Reaction score
It’s a 318 with 3 speed auto transmission. Previous owner put the 340 badges on it, along with the rally stripes. Debating on the direction I want to go with it, but I do want to put a shaker hood on it eventually.

Xcudame

Reaction score
318 with a 3-speed is cool! It's only original once! The great thing is, it's your car and you can do whatever you want! Seems to me in Wisconsin you would need a heater though! 😁

jottman21

Reaction score
318 with a 3-speed is cool! It's only original once! The great thing is, it's your car and you can do whatever you want! Seems to me in Wisconsin you would need a heater though! 😁
yeah, I’ve heard with a few upgrades I can get almost 400hp out of her. I think eventually I would like to build either a 426 hemi or a 440 6 pack to stick in down the road. I did find the heater core in the trunk so it will make its way back into the car 👍

Back