• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

White Interior. But what Color white is the question.

73-Cudah2

Reaction score
I have a Rallye Red exterior with a white stripe down the sides and interior seats that are white. But what color white? the fender tag show A6XW I see online it tells me white, but is it spinnaker or Polar white or something else? where can I find that information?

Thanks for the help.

IMG_4181.JPG

IMG_4161-AA.jpg

73-Cudah2

Reaction score
Thanks Moparleo! I did look but I am not finding what color White is A6XW I think I saw 5 white colors
all a little different. but before I order seats and head liner I need to know what color white I have.

moparleo

Reaction score
Just like getting a paint match. Cut a small piece of material from under the seat which has not been exposed to light, chemicals etc... and send it to Legendary. They have the equipment to do exact color matches.

73-Cudah2

Reaction score
Ah Thank you moarleo! Wondering if I should try to clean the panels with chemicals or paint them white once I know
what white it is?

70chall440

Reaction score
So you are saying that there were 5 different shades of white used in a 72-74 Cuda (which I am assuming is what you have based on the picture)? That doesn't sound right.

ted s

Reaction score
if its factory there was only one white available

Back