• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Wilwood Disk Brake Conversion Kit / Mopar / Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clownbaby

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a Wilwood Disc Brake Conversion Kit for a:

1971 Dodge Challenger with factory Manual Drum brakes.

Asking price- $1300

Front Kit
Part #140-11020-D (thought to be the right kit number based on the part numbers on the individual parts)
11" rotors

Rear kit
Part #140-11386-D (thought to be the right kit number based on the part numbers on the individual parts)
11' rotors

Summit price for the two kits is $2114, buy mine and save big $$$$$$$
Front- $1056.18
Rear- $1058.11 (on Back Order)

This kit was installed on a 1971 Challenger project car I bought. The old owner was going to do more of a resto-mod restoration; hence the Wilwood 4 disc conversion. I chose to perform a stock restoration; hence the Wilwoods are for sale. The car was only pushed around by hand with the brakes installed. It was never driven; so they are essentially new.

Every part that was removed is in the pictures. Great care was taken to keep all of the parts together, but I am sure there are a few pieces that got lost. Wilwood has great customer service, and can help with any needed additional parts.

I have never installed one of these kits, so my technical knowledge is limited. This kit would be great for someone that has previous brake conversion experience.

I will not ship due to the size and weight of the items.

Available for local pick up only. I am located in Cameron Park, about 45 minutes East of Sacramento.

DSCN3990.JPG

DSCN3992.JPG

DSCN3994.JPG

DSCN3996.JPG

DSCN3997.JPG

DSCN3998.JPG

DSCN3999.JPG

DSCN4000.JPG

DSCN4003.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back