• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Winter routine?

mmissile

Reaction score
Got the cars where I want them. road runner in cold storage, 3 in back 1/2 storage, and 2 in the shop 1/2 of the rear garage. Those are the winter projects.

View attachment 530601

What's your winter routine? I don't care about the hot-climate guys. Their best driving season is everything but summer.

mmissile

Reaction score
w1cigx.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
My winter routine for my cars is all "bagged up" in my unheated pole barn. First a blue tarp on the concrete floor followed up by OSB sheets, this keeps any moisture from coming up through. Then a nice covercraft car cover, then a big ole zippered Car Jacket bag with desiccant. Cars stay all cozy, dry, dust free, and critter free.

DSCF1493.JPG
DSCF1495.JPG

seneca

Reaction score
Even in this lousy Michigan winter climate there are usually a couple of days each month that are dry and salt residue free. I fire up the car and make a couple of passes around the block, then back under the cover. Probably do it as much for me as the car; I can't just go for months without a spin!!!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
The car don’t know for how many months it hibernates so it’s definitely for you.:rolleyes:

seneca

Reaction score
The car don’t know for how many months it hibernates so it’s definitely for you.:rolleyes:

Yep, you're probably right, Matt. 3 1/2 years ago I suffered a stroke. The doc told me the chances of surviving the next one are not in my favor. So I tend to find the time to do the things I enjoy doing and not put them off. Like taking the Cuda out for some exercise! That ole Grim Reaper stands in the shadows...watching.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Yep, you're probably right, Matt. 3 1/2 years ago I suffered a stroke. The doc told me the chances of surviving the next one are not in my favor. So I tend to find the time to do the things I enjoy doing and not put them off. Like taking the Cuda out for some exercise! That ole Grim Reaper stands in the shadows...watching.
I would never have known by meeting you at Mike & Rhonda’s show, I’m sorry to hear that

Back