• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Woodward Dream Cruise!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
The biggest cruise event in the world!. I don't take many pics anymore because it's a hometrown event and I have lots of pics from previous years but it never fails to amaze me. This year attendance was down just a bit, economy, but there still saying that there were about 40,000 cruisers. Yes I said 40K!!.

IMG_3787_3.jpg

IMG_3794_7.jpg

IMG_3795_8.jpg

48limo

Reaction score
i grew up off WA from 61,got my license in 68 and joined the action,was a GREAT TIME,i go home often in summer and went for the 1st cruise in 95 then ive been there at least 8 times with my cars,its a rush if you never been,this is the trophy my aussie ute got in 95,came up from the nats,500 cars in ferndale and i got best pick,blew me away

ute & trophy.jpg

Last edited:

moparal

Reaction score
I gotta go there. I was born in pontiac and raised in detroit and pontiac as a youngster. My great uncle woody (woodward)paved woodward. It would mean a lot to me just for that reason

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I gotta go there. I was born in pontiac and raised in detroit and pontiac as a youngster. My great uncle woody (woodward)paved woodward. It would mean a lot to me just for that reason
Come on up, you would not regret it and you would never forget it!!!

ramenth

Reaction score
Columbus, Vegas, and Woodward are on the list for the 'Cuda when it's done. Looks like a blast.

Thanks, Matt, for putting the pics up.

48limo

Reaction score
the 1st one in 95 i took my 72 aussie charger and ute,only 250,000 showed up,they were dropping driveshafts in front of Duggins doin burnouts,cops didnt know what to do
in 96 it got crazier,burnouts everywhere,more people,cops still didnt know what to do,royal oak
after that they started crackin down but it was fun while it lasted

DetMatt1

Reaction score
the 1st one in 95 i took my 72 aussie charger and ute,only 250,000 showed up,they were dropping driveshafts in front of Duggins doin burnouts,cops didnt know what to do
in 96 it got crazier,burnouts everywhere,more people,cops still didnt know what to do,royal oak
after that they started crackin down but it was fun while it lasted
All that fun still goes on but you have to go to Pontiac for it. It still gets really crazy up there with the burn out pits. Out of hand!

Back