• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

You know you drive a MOPAR... when?

msbaugh

Reaction score
Saw one of these on a jeep forum... pretty funny stuff maybe it'll catch on over here. Don't know if it's been done before. hope not :)

Answer the question... you know you drive a MOPAR when....???

ex: when you buy a 300 dollar radio and never turn it on because you would rather listen to the car

74CudaDave

Reaction score
... you not only know what a ballast resistor is, but carry one in your glovebox.

Cranky

Reaction score
My 66 Belvedere came with a radio delete plate and still has it and yes, everyone asks what it is....and I drive a Mopar because it doesn't break!

Ray

Reaction score
When the only other cars on the road are the ones in your rear view mirror.

TinCuda

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what your driving, people always say "That's a nice Charger you have there".

msbaugh

Reaction score
TinCuda... you wouldn't believe how many "Charger's I get." So many people can't distinguish a challenger from a charger for some reason...
also for any go mango or hemi orange people out there, I also get "Dukes of Hazard" all the time. drives me nuts lol.

TinCuda

Reaction score
TinCuda... you wouldn't believe how many "Charger's I get." So many people can't distinguish a challenger from a charger for some reason...
also for any go mango or hemi orange people out there, I also get "Dukes of Hazard" all the time. drives me nuts lol.

I have a friend that has a 1970 Hemi orange Challenger and even my wife calls it the General Lee...LOL

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Chevy owners ask, "Is that sound your starter?"

Answer: Yes, and it does not require shims.

Big Jim

Reaction score
When the sound of the starter is your morning wake-up music...

jvcuda

Reaction score
When driving at night,and the headlights dim at a red light.....sorry,just a flash back to the old days! Just because my cuda has round tail lights doesn't mean it's a camaro!!!!

modfly

Reaction score
Saw one of these on a jeep forum... pretty funny stuff maybe it'll catch on over here. Don't know if it's been done before. hope not :)

Answer the question... you know you drive a MOPAR when....???

ex: when you buy a 300 dollar radio and never turn it on because you would rather listen to the car

Roger that:icon_cool:

modfly

Reaction score
...people ask " what kinda car is that?"

I get that all the time when I'm driving my 73 challenger and I say guess and they say Charger.

Or people see the car at a light and pull up next to it and say..Nice Charger! I think if you painted a challenger orange and put a Dixie flag on the roof people would thinks the Dukes were in town:icon_cool:

Last edited:
Back