• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Gearbox sensors wiring diagram

JohnP

Reaction score
Good Day
I posted these questions on Transmission & drive train but have not received any feedback Info. Maybe I put in the wrong chat group.
I have a 71 Barracuda with a 6.1 Hemi and T56 Tremec 6 speed Manual gearbox. Can anyone assist with the Reverse lock out sensor and other connections from the gearbox to ??? Where, wiring diagram ??. I have Dakota gauges, Megasqirt Gold 3 ECU with GPS speed sensor.
t56-6-speed-b-jpg.jpg
t56-6-speed-c-jpg.jpg
t56-6-speed-a-jpg.jpg
t56-6-speed-b-jpg.jpg
t56-6-speed-c-jpg.jpg
t56-6-speed-a-jpg.jpg

Adam

Reaction score
I have a Tremec 5 spd in my 71 Challenger, with a 440. The trans has an neutral safety switch; so it must be in neutral to start; unlike the original setup with the NSS on the pedal. Typically these wires will be connected to the ignition and or starter circuit, & also switch on the reverse lights too..

As far as your engine wiring harness, I cannot help.

JohnP

Reaction score
I have a Tremec 5 spd in my 71 Challenger, with a 440. The trans has an neutral safety switch; so it must be in neutral to start; unlike the original setup with the NSS on the pedal. Typically these wires will be connected to the ignition and or starter circuit, & also switch on the reverse lights too..

As far as your engine wiring harness, I cannot help.

Thank you for replying and the information. I will look at this and see what I can do. Maybe I should also talk to Tremec and see if they have a wiring diagram for the setup.

Have a nice day

Back