• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello all E Body owners.....

YEARONE

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
This is a team member from YEARONE. We are very excited to be joining this great forum and hope to be able to add some value to the site. We are simply enthusiasts just like all of you.

We are glad to offer a standing sale code for members here at EBODIES ONLY Use code FORE30

Enjoy the Ride.............

YEARONE

70 challenger.jpg

70challenger4.jpg

challenger engine.jpg

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Lot's of parts are always needed here for our projects but man, the shipping costs are just killing us. Can you help us out with discounts?

340challconvert

Reaction score
moparlee makes a good point
I shop with certain vendors because of free or low cost shipping. I do those comparisons before I purchase parts, especially when I buy AMD sheet metal.
Any thing you can do to help in this area could increase your sales and would be appreciated.
We all need parts. Thanks
Dino2 (1).gif

Welcome to FEBO. Lot's of parts are always needed here for our projects but man, the shipping costs are just killing us. Can you help us out with discounts?

quapman

Reaction score
I really enjoy the discount cards that are included when parts are shipped. The one that was good on Sunday, 2/17 was super helpful once I received it on 2/19.

YEARONE

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
FORE30 The discount code specifically made for users here is FORE30 You can use any code you would like. We are constantly trying to reduce shipping cost for you. If you see something you think is totally out of sorts just reach out to us and when possible we will work with you. There should be a banner like the two I have attached on this site for EBody but I gave you the code. These two images are for A and B body forums. YR1

forb.JPG

a30.JPG

YEARONE

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
I really enjoy the discount cards that are included when parts are shipped. The one that was good on Sunday, 2/17 was super helpful once I received it on 2/19.
That is too bad. Of course, for what ever reason it was late. If you wanted to use it just reach out and we would make it work. YR1

YEARONE

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
moparlee makes a good point
I shop with certain vendors because of free or low cost shipping. I do those comparisons before I purchase parts, especially when I buy AMD sheet metal.
Any thing you can do to help in this area could increase your sales and would be appreciated.
We all need parts. Thanks
View attachment 57314
Always looking to reduce shipping cost. It is very expensive for us to get parts to YR1 as well let alone out to you. We will keep working towards it. YR1

YEARONE

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
FORE30 is standing code for all of you on this forum.....YR1

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Seems like everything I want is discount exempt just tried to order tail light lenses discount exempt and not eligible for free shipping . Guess I’ll just wait until Carlisle I was able to get door panels a couple months ago with 30% off

YEARONE

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Seems like everything I want is discount exempt just tried to order tail light lenses discount exempt and not eligible for free shipping . Guess I’ll just wait until Carlisle I was able to get door panels a couple months ago with 30% off
Seems like everything I want is discount exempt just tried to order tail light lenses discount exempt and not eligible for free shipping . Guess I’ll just wait until Carlisle I was able to get door panels a couple months ago with 30%
Seems like everything I want is discount exempt just tried to order tail light lenses discount exempt and not eligible for free shipping . Guess I’ll just wait until Carlisle I was able to get door panels a couple months ago with 30% off[/QUOT
Welcome I love Year One been buying parts from you for ages and shipping cost to Australia is very fair.

We appreciate that. Please share some photos of you car with us.... YR1

fasjac

Reaction score
Same here, I’ve spent a lot of coin with my resto a while back. But, noticed items discount exempt, also, the free freight offers seem to take the discount out ??? I don’t mind the email adds, someone has made some changes. I’ll keep checking it out though.

Back