• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Challenger

Big G

Reaction score
Just got my 72 Challenger a few days ago and being a old Pontiac man I will be needing some info and help no doubt. This site looks great! So a big hello from the Ohio sea shore.
Big G
C1F3F434-4CEC-4673-B068-80F729F2D7F3.jpeg
0EADB225-CD0F-4FA0-A3F8-2849ECBADA14.jpeg
F9ED3BA1-BE38-4544-B9C9-4E1D330AAD84.jpeg

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Michigan. Looks like your Challenger is done and ready to enjoy:thumbsup:

Big G

Reaction score
Car had a complete frame off three years ago, but has a a bunch of issues that bug me, wipers, remote mirror, dash, console and others. The wife says I’m to picky but what the heck!

moparlee

Reaction score
Car had a complete frame off three years ago, but has a a bunch of issues that bug me, wipers, remote mirror, dash, console and others. The wife says I’m to picky but what the heck!
We know you are a Pontiac guy (and that's ok), but "frame off" is a GM term here. E-bodies are uni-bodies so there is no frame to remove:poke:. Even with "done" cars, seems like there is always something to do on our cars.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
We know you are a Pontiac guy (and that's ok), but "frame off" is a GM term here. E-bodies are uni-bodies so there is no frame to remove:poke:. Even with "done" cars, seems like there is always something to do on our cars.
It probably has a posi in it too, doesn’t it Ponch???:lol:

Back