• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Second Generation Challenger Wheels

money pit

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the mag wheels on the late modle Challenger or Charger will fit a 70 E body? Or does anyone know if there is an aftermarket mag that looks similar? I look at many sources but haven't been able to find anything similar. Thanks

Adam

Reaction score
Look up American Racing,Torq Thrust 2 wheels,at Summit Racing. I think the new ones look like the old Torque Thrust 2 wheels..

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the mag wheels on the late modle Challenger or Charger will fit a 70 E body? Or does anyone know if there is an aftermarket mag that looks similar? I look at many sources but haven't been able to find anything similar. Thanks
Yes, late model challenger/charger rims will fit on a 70 challenger as they are the same pattern 5x4 1/2. Might have clearance issues with the front. I have seen pictures with them on e bodies. They do look different on the older cars, depends on what your look your after. I like the old school rims myself. IMO I would go with what Adam suggested and check out the Torq thrust 2 rims!

Rapidfire

Reaction score
This might give your some idea of how they would look!?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

money pit

Reaction score
I currently have the 14 inch ralley wheels. I think everyone is right. Old school wheels may be the way to go. I like the Crager mags and may go that route. Thanks everyone.

Back