• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Best Wiring Harness Replacement 1972 Challenger

TBH94

Reaction score
Hello,

I am having some lighting issues with my '72 Challenger. As I look through the wiring I see lots of old connections along with splices and repairs. I am thinking of replacing all of the wiring under the dash. Anybody have any recommendations of a good kit for just under dash wiring. I don't necessarily need period correct parts. My car is not numbers matching so I do not mind upgrading the wiring to a newer spec.

Thoughts? Thank you

EV2RTSE

Reaction score
Hello,

I am having some lighting issues with my '72 Challenger. As I look through the wiring I see lots of old connections along with splices and repairs. I am thinking of replacing all of the wiring under the dash. Anybody have any recommendations of a good kit for just under dash wiring. I don't necessarily need period correct parts. My car is not numbers matching so I do not mind upgrading the wiring to a newer spec.

Thoughts? Thank you
Get a new dash harness from Year One, they're the exclusive supplier for M&H harnesses, awesome, plug and play just like original. Oftentimes you can catch a 30% off sale to save money.

TBH94

Reaction score
Get a new dash harness from Year One, they're the exclusive supplier for M&H harnesses, awesome, plug and play just like original. Oftentimes you can catch a 30% off sale to save money.

Great! Thank you!

EV2RTSE

Reaction score
Save 25% until midnight Wednesday - use code YN9128

Ralph

Reaction score
I have used the underdash M&H harness and its a good one. Lot of work involved but I restored the dash pad instruments and heater box at the same time. Take lots of photos and tag everything.

EV2RTSE

Reaction score
Save 30% until midnight Saturday - use code YN7651

Railroadrider

Reaction score
I had some good luck with evanswiring.com. I was asked some questions about the car and what was stock and what we were changing. An excellent under hood harness showed up. Just my two cents.

Back