• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New site layout?

hemi71x

Reaction score
I have been finding out the site now has me "logging on" when i first go to the site in the morning.
After that, it's good all day.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do like the colors, they pop. I do miss the recent threads. Think you should do this on the Abodies site as well.
All the sites will be like this, but I need to work out the little bugs first

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
I'm guessing that this site was chosen to be test mule based lower membership number and traffic to figure things out before tackling the others? It sure could not be because you wanted to incur the wrath of Wonder Woman! :oops::p😁😆 See, I'm learning to use the new emojis all ready. (Sorry I could not pass that one up)
What wrath?
He can't even figure out how to use his own reply button.
Which would have shown exactly what I said.
Not his pompous ass rewrite to fit his narrative.
If someone wants to single out my comments at least get it right.

dukeboy_318

Reaction score
All the sites will be like this, but I need to work out the little bugs first
Please don't. I don't like the layout, especially the new thumbs up/emoji thing. It's too facebookish, looks like it was made to look exactly like facebook's like/dislike thing. I prefer the old way.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please don't. I don't like the layout, especially the new thumbs up/emoji thing. It's too facebookish, looks like it was made to look exactly like facebook's like/dislike thing. I prefer the old way.

I have said it a few times now - this is not done yet. There are plenty of tweaks that are being worked on. That said, all the sites have to be updated, there is no choice.

70chall440

Reaction score
Thanks for the arrow up. As to the overall look/feel, it is fine. People just don't like change but it will buff out. Wait until you do FBBO... there are some real dicks over there who are going to cry like a rat eating unions... 🤣

DrEamer

Reaction score
What wrath?
He can't even figure out how to use his own reply button.
Which would have shown exactly what I said.
Not his pompous ass rewrite to fit his narrative.
If someone wants to single out my comments at least get it right.

I was just joking around. You are an adult, and I know you can handle such things in stride. That said, Joey has obviously fired you up in the past enough for you to mention it in your prior signature.

DrEamer

Reaction score
Wait until you do FBBO... there are some real dicks over there who are going to cry like a rat eating unions... 🤣

I would say FABO might give them a run for the money. I'm not saying they are dicks, but just by the shear size of their membership, there is a chance for more unhappy campers.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say FABO might give them a run for the money. I'm not saying they are dicks, but just by the shear size of their membership, there is a chance for more unhappy campers.

You guys havent seen the final product yet. I actually listen to all of you and make changes accordingly. Not until I am happy with things will I move onto the other sites. I guess you guys are a bit of guinea pigs in that regard :) Sometimes you have to toss it out there and see what works well and what doesnt, then make tweaks.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
:poke::poke::rofl::rofl:hahaha, jack ass :poke:

FBBO definitely has it's interesting set of folks.
FABO has a ton of people and I bet that will be tough.
FCBO has some cranky old farts on there. I really enjoy that site.

Everything changes here and there.
Seems every 5 years of so the sites all change a little bit. Not just the fbo sites but the other forum sites out there appear to do the same.

I don't care for how the alerts have to be clicked on now instead of just hovering over it.
Also I think the new posts should be put on the right side of the tool bar like the other sites instead of all the way over to the left. I think that's the most used button so middle makes sense, easiest to see and find.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
It is fitting that we are the guinea pigs.
Seems fabo is the most visited site with 64K being the most posts from a member FBBO having the most posts from a member at 49K and FCBO's highest member is 48K posts. In comparison FEBO's member with the most posts has 6500 posts. Apparently the e body following is much smaller than the other bodies.

I can't find anywhere how many members we have or a members list.
Definitely something I don't like, not having a members list.
Is there a way to see how many actual members any of the sites have?

DrEamer

Reaction score
Apparently the e body following is much smaller than the other bodies.

Actually if you think about it, it is not hard to understand why. The E was only produced for 5 model years, and only by Dodge and Plymouth. The A, B, and C ran from the early '60's to late '70's in one form or another , and included Chrysler in the C body. Granted, I'm round off some of the years, but all the other platforms definitely had longer runs by a considerable margin.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't care for how the alerts have to be clicked on now instead of just hovering over it.

I'm hoping to be able to fix that too ---

Also I think the new posts should be put on the right side of the tool bar like the other sites instead of all the way over to the left. I think that's the most used button so middle makes sense, easiest to see and find.

I'll see what I can do... Thanks

Is there a way to see how many actual members any of the sites have?

Bottom right of forum home

1600840479656.png

I can't find anywhere how many members we have or a members list.

Also see this: Notable members

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Thanks for the arrow up. As to the overall look/feel, it is fine. People just don't like change but it will buff out. Wait until you do FBBO... there are some real dicks over there who are going to cry like a rat eating unions... 🤣
I think they'll cry the most on FABO. Always somebody bitchin over there about something.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One new feature a few of you might be interested in --

You can set Conversations to be auto respond.. So that a response is automatically generated.

You get here by clicking the envelope and then "Show All" at the bottom right. Then on the list, look to the left.

1600873123028.png

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

can you be a little more specific? Is it just the images you dont like?

Back