• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New site layout?

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
When I post a picture it is posted as an attachment and is really small. I sure hope that isn't going to stay like that.
On fcbo the attachments are mid sized and can not be enlarged by clicking on them.
However on fabo the attachments are a little larger and they can be increased in size by simply clicking on the picture.
Hit “Full image” before hitting post reply. See red circle below.

7779C9F7-5975-477D-BEB8-D3FE488CD6A0.jpeg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I just sold something and I’m not seeing how to mark the thread sold.
There’s still this question that didn’t get answered. Show me on the screen capture where I mark the thread sold. I was given that option on another that I posted after this one.
07BEB97F-BE5B-430A-B108-E75934FF7578.png

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There’s still this question that didn’t get answered. Show me on the screen capture where I mark the thread sold. I was given that option on another that I posted after this one.

its coming - not here right now

Cudakiller70

Reaction score
LOL this is like my recent iPhone update I gotta get used to this.
Just noticed this, you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to jump a page forward or back.
Also to jump to a specific page you have to enter a number. Seems like an added step?

sixpactogo

Reaction score
I too cannot find the "Sold" button once an item has been sold. I thought it should be under the options but it is not an option.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Ok, I can deal with just about everything on the site that has changed.
The thing I truly do not like is the small pictures.
No one is seeing the "full size" button and all the pics are posted as little pictures that we have to click on, open a new window in order to see the pics. Then the pics in the new window are not as large as the pics that would post on the site thread.
Can that one thing go back to the way it used to be?

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I see it. I just posted some pictures with it.
However it appears that most people are just not seeing that when they post pictures. At least not the last 30 or so pictures that I have looked at on todays posts.
I posted them small and forgot to hit the "full image" tab and had to go back in to edit it to get the pictures correct.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
no one.

I can't find one post where someone hit the full image tab.
Not even from members who have been here for years and are regulars.
Not trying to just pick on the design, but as a former member of the cuda/challenger.com club I have seen what improper image management can do to a club. They have basically lost everyone due to pictures.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
You see, that makes a difference to me. The way you have been describing it is that YOU couldnt figure it out.
I was thinking the same.

On that note, are we going to have the option of deleting a post instead of just editing it?

Back