• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New site layout?

70chall440

Reaction score
For those interested, the "up" or "top" arrow is located in the bottom right but only is visible if you move the screen up and down a little

dukeboy_318

Reaction score
1600898880232.png

can you be a little more specific? Is it just the images you dont like?
this. if you hover over it, there's more and they look identical to Facebook's emoji's.

I like the borders on posts better on FABO. Plus the layout here is really large, like up in your face large. I actually had to zoom out on my monitor just so it didn't jack with my vision. I think it needs to be toned down a bit if that makes sense.

now I do like the jump to new button.

dukeboy_318

Reaction score
Actually if you think about it, it is not hard to understand why. The E was only produced for 5 model years, and only by Dodge and Plymouth. The A, B, and C ran from the early '60's to late '70's in one form or another , and included Chrysler in the C body. Granted, I'm round off some of the years, but all the other platforms definitely had longer runs by a considerable margin.
true but its also part of the reason. Its not that E bodies aren't popular, quite the contrary. E bodies are extremely popular. But sadly, that popularity and the short production run has combined to price MOST people out of the E body market. I'd love to have one, which is why I'm on here just in case by some sheer rare odds that something near me pops up that i can remotely afford.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plus the layout here is really large, like up in your face large. I actually had to zoom out on my monitor just so it didn't jack with my vision. I think it needs to be toned down a bit if that makes sense.

Im trying to understand exactly what you mean..

Here is a side by side... what part is large?

1600910720899.png

hemi71x

Reaction score
It's not that big of a deal, only 2 more clicks of the mouse, but why am i now having to log on all the time when i enter the site, after not being on it for awhile, say overnight?
I have the stay log on, thingie checked, but for some reason the site now want's me to log on all the time.
A fix in the works for this?

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not that big of a deal, only 2 more clicks of the mouse, but why am i now having to log on all the time when i enter the site, after not being on it for awhile, say overnight?
I have the stay log on, thingie checked, but for some reason the site now want's me to log on all the time.
A fix in the works for this?

clear your cookies --

Avalanche

Reaction score
Got to say when I first saw the new site, I didn't care for it. But I was using it on my phone. Looks much better on the lap top.
Now I'm getting used to it and liking it a little.
Guess what I'm saying is, you just need to get used to something different. Then it's fine, and in the long run probably better.
You need to welcome change, it always comes knocking.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Something that I really don't like is how on the bottom of the page it shows how many pages are on this particular thread. Because of the similarities of the colors of the numbers I can't tell what page I am on.

Also, any chance of a button to find my own threads. I understand if I go into my profile, my content it will bring up things I have posted in. But it would be nice to see a button that is easier for "my posts".

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, any chance of a button to find my own threads. I understand if I go into my profile, my content it will bring up things I have posted in. But it would be nice to see a button that is easier for "my posts".

Click your name on the top right and ---

1601259064184.png

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
When I post a picture it is posted as an attachment and is really small. I sure hope that isn't going to stay like that.
On fcbo the attachments are mid sized and can not be enlarged by clicking on them.
However on fabo the attachments are a little larger and they can be increased in size by simply clicking on the picture.
Can we expect that the pictures are going to changing over to the fabo format? That's the best format for the pictures off all your sites.
It would be a shame to keep them like what is happening here now on febo. Makes it more like ramchargescentral.com. I really dislike the smaller picture format.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Mopar Mitch

Reaction score
I'm trying to get used to it... different sites have different layouts... now... its another new layout to get used to. 'Kinda prefer the previous one as I was used to that one.

Back