• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New site layout?

DrEamer

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone that has logged on has noticed the change. Is this something coming to all the sister sites as well? Also, kind of liked the old home page that took you to new post. I'll have to give the new thread rating /feedback a chance. I sort of liked the like/thanks/agree/disagree . The new ones remind me of facebook.

budascuda

Reaction score
I hate it, I hate the colours, not liking it one God dam bit!

moparlee

Reaction score
Absolutely my first impression too! Though I am a person who does not like change much, so I'll have to give it a little time I guess.
Before we could see recent posts, not just the new ones.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone that has logged on has noticed the change. Is this something coming to all the sister sites as well? Also, kind of liked the old home page that took you to new post. I'll have to give the new thread rating /feedback a chance. I sort of liked the like/thanks/agree/disagree . The new ones remind me of facebook.
You nailed it, does resembles Facebook.

How do I agree now?!?!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Relax everyone - its nowhere near complete. Give us another day or two-

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks so far as I can tell from some of my old post, likes, thanks and agree, are all the some now. It might change.

No, if you hover over the thumbs up, you have choices... I havent customized them yet but there are several there

1600589087762.png

Reaction score
I can't say I'm thrilled with the new site layout either, but we'll see in the next day or two. Anybody figured out how to send a PM yet?

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't say I'm thrilled with the new site layout either, but we'll see in the next day or two. Anybody figured out how to send a PM yet?

Same way

What dont you like about the layout specifically?

DrEamer

Reaction score
Same way

What dont you like about the layout specifically?

For me, I think it is just new as much as anything else, I guess if we liked change, we would all be driving newer cars🤣. My comments are mostly observations of things I have noticed so far, and not meant as complaints. I have noticed some new features that might be cool in the future once we learn how to use them. I'm sure you are just trying to improve the site, so it is just an adjustment that we all will figure out as you dial it in. I'll finish for now by saying the F?BO sites are all great, and you won't lose me over a layout change.

Reaction score
I should have looked a bit closer about the PM thing, I see how it works now thanks. Just having to figure out where things have changed, I guess I don't like change either, same car for 48 years, same wife for 39 years!
Something new also about the message numbers and the reaction score has changed quite a bit regarding the number of likes verses messages it seems or am I just missing something?

70chall440

Reaction score
Pick the red back ground and it looks more like what you are used to seeing.

Perhaps I missed it but there doesnt seem to be a "top" button any longer (which is pretty handy)

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I should have looked a bit closer about the PM thing, I see how it works now thanks. Just having to figure out where things have changed, I guess I don't like change either, same car for 48 years, same wife for 39 years!
Something new also about the message numbers and the reaction score has changed quite a bit regarding the number of likes verses messages it seems or am I just missing something?

as I said before - its not complete yet.... Nothing really has changed all that much, mostly just slight differences.

Back