• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Done after sitting for 30 years!

Happy Harry

Reaction score
My wife bought this car in the late 80's and it has sat in the back of my garage for 30 years. Not getting any younger, decided to tear it down and rebuild. With the help of all the knowledge the members have on this forum, I finally finished it and now my wife can drive it. I get to drive it once in a while. Again thanks for everybody's help. Soon I'll be selling my leftover parts so, you'll be hearing from me again.

20210921_112526.jpg

20210921_113518.jpg

rear.jpg

BSG

Reaction score
It is super nice! yes enjoy it while you are young enough to still romp on it, but old enough not to put in a ditch. That car is in a lot of mens dreams, your lucky enough to own it.

Happy Harry

Reaction score
Wow! That looks awesome!

Is it originally a bs cuda fc7 340?
Unfortunately, it was just a standard barracuda convertible that was over the years before it was bought, had many different body parts that were not of the original car. I built this car in a way I wished that Mopar would have built one back then. That's why I painted the rear deck spoiler the same as the body as an example. Thank you for your compliments.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it was just a standard barracuda convertible that was over the years before it was bought, had many different body parts that were not of the original car. I built this car in a way I wished that Mopar would have built one back then. That's why I painted the rear deck spoiler the same as the body as an example. Thank you for your compliments.
No unfortunately about it. I actually am always looking for information about a specific code that was only available on BH 70 barracuda's.

Does yours happen to have this on the fender tag?
Not trying to purchase the car, just asking for information. Just in case.

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Super nice. Love it. Sounds about right. I paid $1800 for my '70 Challenger drop top in '89. Congrats on it.

Happy Harry

Reaction score
No unfortunately about it. I actually am always looking for information about a specific code that was only available on BH 70 barracuda's.

Does yours happen to have this on the fender tag?
Not trying to purchase the car, just asking for information. Just in case.
Good Morning; No fender tag on car, The fenders came from another car as was the hood, the doors, trunk floor and most of the interior. What ever happened between 1970 and 1989, the car must have put through a lot of abuse.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Well it looks well cared for now! Really does look great! Will you be making a build thread to show some of the process? I'd love to see more pics of the car. Have you listed your vin looking for a build sheet?
There is a great build sheet search thread on moparts. Some people actually end up with their original sheets by looking in this fashion
Can't wait to see more of the car!

Cuda416

Reaction score
My wife bought this car in the late 80's and it has sat in the back of my garage for 30 years. Not getting any younger, decided to tear it down and rebuild. With the help of all the knowledge the members have on this forum, I finally finished it and now my wife can drive it. I get to drive it once in a while. Again thanks for everybody's help. Soon I'll be selling my leftover parts so, you'll be hearing from me again.

View attachment 86664

View attachment 86665

View attachment 86666
Oh ma damn.... That's purdy!

Br3026

Reaction score

View attachment 86664

View attachment 86665

View attachment 86666
Gorgeous car. Loving the color! Great job, she owes you big.

Back