• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Insulation, heater box in. Whats next before dash?

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Before putting dash in, and having to take it back out. What else needs to be done?

20240411_173647.jpg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
If you have the cluster in. Double check instrument panel connections and wires. Speedometer cable. put the bolts on the a pillar to sit the dash on and swing it up. I think your there. Brake switch?

gran coupe john

Reaction score
Brake switch is in. Speedometer cable not in, will do first thing tomorrow plus went through all connections

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
The 2 studs for the column will be in the way , they go in after the dash , I install the side bolt on the passenger side , lift the dash in & put in the left side dash bolt , then you can install the for in the defrost vents . Make sure the main harness is completely installed to the dash before as well . Do you have the antenna cable routed yet ?

Adam

Reaction score
On the dash wiring harness you might want to label (with tape) the radio power wires. I believe the red is for power and the orange is for the radio light to come on with the dash panel lights, at night. The gray two wire plug that I thought was correct, wasn’t (on my car anyway). That way you can avoid laying under the dash with a multimeter like I had to…

Back