• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1963 plymouth savoy prostreet for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

king cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1963 savoy with a 64 doghouse and a single headlight grill in it i also put a 64 dash in the car i have ove 40 hours makeing the dash bolt in like a factory dash should if any of you have ever tried this on one of these cars you knou they just dont bolt in. i just had a custom tweed 3000 dollar interior put in this spring. it has a 30 over 440 with 10 to one compression a set of 452 heads with 2.14-1.81 valves a 550 lift hyd cam has a steel crank a set of 2 inch tube hooker super comp hedders it also has a 4 inch mandrel bent exhaust to behind the rear tires whens the last time you seen that on a car that sits as low as my savoy? its a ladder bar coil over car with a strange dana 60 it has a set of 4.56 gears but it also has a griner automatic overdrive with a pro tree transbrake not many running around. it has four wheel disc brakes on it it has a 15 gallon fuel cell with working gauge i know im forgetting some things lol i would trade looking for a cuda or street rod or a fast small tired mopar or a blower car or ????????? something as cool as my savoy

king cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back