• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Dodge Challenger project for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

charger6924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Challenger project car with all numbers matching title,vin tag, fender tag, cowl and radiator support. Car has usual mopar rust but not bad car came from Texas has rust in the trunk and trunk filler and quarter panels but the floor pans, frame rails torsion bar area, cowl, firewall,and basically everywhere else is solid, the front passenger inner fender has minor front end damage a little bent but nothing to serious would replace. Have everything for the car except front fenders might have 1 good fender by end of auction found it locally, hood, and the back seat, have all glass including new windshield, good tail lights/lenses, complete grill with bezels that just need some cleaning up, correct bucket seats, complete dash with wiring harness dash only has 2 cracks in it, have almost all trim if not all. Im sure I forgot some things I have lots of parts for the car. If you need any more pictures or have any questions just shoot me a pm and I will get back to you ASAP. Car is located in Albuquerque, NM. $4500 OBO comes with everything in pics will try and get more asap.

20pqzxw.jpg

6znc50.jpg

5ebujd.jpg

5oilfr.jpg

aer7sy.jpg

qpko0i.jpg

2nu2lp0.jpg

30vel43.jpg

15h1h77.jpg

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's rough out there I just sold my '70 Challenger and got $3000 body needed body work, but everything for car was thier, including rallyee dash. Good luck with your sale.

charger6924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TTT

ya I cant believe how bad it is out there I dont know what the deal is I just sold a 69 Charger for $7000 no problem and this Challenger is definitely in better shape just not put together. I figured I would leave this car apart for the next person so it would be easier to get right to work on it.
i have pics of floor pans, underneath the car if anybody needs any. New final price $2500 gets her. This car has potential and is worth saving. Thanks guys.

Louis

The Mad Dooby

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im guessing no engine or tran? But for 2500, thats actually pretty good for what I have seen cars in worse condition then yours go for.

charger6924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tranny and motor

It actually comes with a smallblock 727 and all engine components for a 360 block bored .30 over pistons comp cam lunati crank valve covers edelbrock high rise double pumper intake with 2 edelbrock carbs and a bunch of other engine stuff. Basically everything but the block. Its a good car and is worthy of a second chance.

Thanks
Louis

71 gtx

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm real confused....one pic shows a Mopar style floor shifter and another pic shows an aftermarket shifter?? Are there two different cars pictured here??

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Good eye, I didn't notice that the first couple of times I've looked at this thread. The dash was also not in it in the one pic maybe the dash was put in and the shifter changed out for the sale?

*Stinger*

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shifter?

Those shifter brackets in the first pic....dont they look like a-bodies? Floor pan pics and trunk floor pics would be helpful if you can.

71 gtx

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that the A body and the 66-70 B body are similar, I for one cannot distinguish between the two....not sure what to look for on them....

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would simply ask, 'What will it cost to do this car?" This cost added to the price would equal a total investment. "Can I buy a done car for the total investment?" If you can, move on. If you can't afford the total investment up front then you can buy a project car, such as this one, and you will be making payments in the form of restoration costs. As long as you don't end up too upside down in the car you will be fine. Figure your time as free, since this is a hobby.

harrys828

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1970 challenger

Do you still have this challenger and for how much?
Thanks harry

charger6924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold

Sorry guys havent been on the site in awhile but the Challenger sold to a gentleman in Arizona for $2400.

davids_440mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just wondering about the shifter and is this just one car if so is it still for sale im interested in speaking with you please give me a ring when u get a chance please my name is david my number is 336-302-6026

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back