• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1971 Challenger convertible 340 car

Status
Not open for further replies.

6packb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Dodge Challenger Convertible.
Factory 340 car (JH27H1) automatic, bucket/console car.
The car appears to have been B5 blue with a black interior & white top (No fender tag or build sheet) Has rally gauge instrument cluster, rear wing, flip top gas cap, dual racing mirrors & R/T side scoops.

This was a running driving car with a 383 in it when I acquired it. Now partially disassembled for restoration. Previous owners replaced trunk floor, half passenger quarter & full drivers side quarter. I replaced the front & rear floor pans. Has some week spots on a rear frame rail that can be address without total replacement (I have the part to section in). Has nice front door panels, rears have speaker holes but otherwise nice & usable, I have a good dash pad. The car will need a new top & seat covers. Bumpers are fair, tail lights & grille are nice. All the glass is good.

$25,000 with a 1970 318 & 904 or 1969 383 rebuildable core & 727 core
$26,500 with the good running 383 that came in it or a rebuildable core 1970 440 & 727 core
$27,500 with a freshened 72 340 & 904 core

Feel free to make offer without drive train if you already have something you can use or want to go a different direction. I am just trying to give some options since its not a numbers matching car.
Trades considered!
Note: pics are of car as I acquired it, it has had some paint removed from both fenders & quarters, drivetrain & interior removed for restoration.

Please include name & phone number in responses.

pinkvert 003.JPG

pinkvert 008.JPG

pinkvert 005.JPG

pinkvert 001.JPG

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ac car originally and looks to have been born with a standard instrument cluster but you never know what these cars go through in there 45 years of use and abuse. How long have you had it?
Welcome to the site btw, I see you've been around a while but just started posting. What other cars do you have and do I know you?

Last edited:

6packb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ac car originally and looks to have been born with a standard instrument cluster but you never know what these cars go through in there 45 years of use and abuse. How long have you had it?
Welcome to the site btw, I see you've been around a while but just started posting. What other cars do you have and do I know you?
I have had it for over 4 years. Bought it for the wife, it wasn't nice enough when I got it so it went straight into paint jail. Been there ever since. I am giving up & want to sell or trade it for something that doesn't need paint! LOL. Yes you know me, you just sold me the 440 intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back