• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 Cuda 340 4 speed rolling circle tracked quarters hacked shell $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecountmc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
located in Kelso washington in between portland and seattle... stripped body was circled tracked and fender well hit parted out, has 8'1/4 rear and disc brakes..during part out previous owner cut core support 4 speed hump and quarters gone... numbers hacked out of firewall, but have vin title and firewall #'s has front glass, hood, hacked fenders, gutted door door no hinges, front glass used set of replacement quarters.. have set of rough fenders and doors available for another $500... no interior, no wiring no back glass reasonably rust free... just gutted sawzalled and abandoned.. too much project for me also buried under tarps, car parts lift on a hill hard to get out, stored 2 hours away from my house will try and get pic later in a few weeks serous only.. local pickup only . bring a trailer and cash and a winch and buddies will try and get pics later.. trying to clean up property to sell it, Scott [email protected]

thecountmc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
located in Kelso washington in between portland and seattle... stripped body was circled tracked and fender well hit parted out, has 8'1/4 rear and disc brakes..during part out previous owner cut core support 4 speed hump and quarters gone... numbers hacked out of firewall, but have vin title and firewall #'s has front glass, hood, hacked fenders, gutted door door no hinges, front glass used set of replacement quarters.. have set of rough fenders and doors available for another $500... no interior, no wiring no back glass reasonably rust free... just gutted sawzalled and abandoned.. too much project for me also buried under tarps, car parts lift on a hill hard to get out, stored 2 hours away from my house will try and get pic later in a few weeks serous only.. local pickup only . bring a trailer and cash and a winch and buddies will try and get pics later.. trying to clean up property to sell it, Scott [email protected]

thecountmc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
forgot to mention hood is flat, 8 1/4 was put in by me to roll it... have an 8 3/4 i picked up later and springs for another $500

thecountmc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cuda4.jpg

cuda3.jpg

cuda2.jpg

cuda1.jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is there a fender tag on the car?
You stated above that the firewall numbers were hacked but then say it has the firewall numbers. Which way is it?

thecountmc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
both they were torched out but i have them previous owner hacked out the numbers to resell but i was able to get some of them back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back