• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

2014 Dodge Barracuda

73 kooda

Reaction score
just read theyre replacing the challenger with a smaller framed barracuda in 2014!!!...what u guys think?....i'll be 40 then...cant think of a better way to celebrate....they already make "cuda" body kits to make the challengers look like a cuda....but its sooo big they should call it "buddha"....get it....haha....wonder what its gonna look like

beepahh

Reaction score
your right they are discontinuing the challenger in 2014 ......... not cool at all.......and coming out with a SRT barracuda or something since plymouth division is gone.......they cannot use the "CUDA name as the rights were sold to someone else. I personally wish they would just keep the challenger and out a true 426 CI hemi in it all motor non of the supercharged stuff........just my 2cents.......

Rob C

Reaction score
your right they are discontinuing the challenger in 2014 ......... not cool at all.......and coming out with a SRT barracuda or something since plymouth division is gone.......they cannot use the "CUDA name as the rights were sold to someone else.

Your kidding right?

Who the hell would sell the name and who the hell purchased it!

ramenth

Reaction score
If you just type in 2014 Cuda a bunch of stuff will come up...it's even on motor trends website...

Did just that yesterday. The only thing I've read that's fairly definitive is that the new 'Cuda will be coming in at about the size of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, which means it'll be shedding about 1000 pounds off the current Challenger. Good news.

RexDub

Reaction score
Hmm interesting, That sounds awesome, And I'm a Challenger guy, Still Cuda rocks. lol

Rob C

Reaction score
Did just that yesterday. The only thing I've read that's fairly definitive is that the new 'Cuda will be coming in at about the size of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, which means it'll be shedding about 1000 pounds off the current Challenger. Good news.

As long as it is a 2 door with a HEMI, then yea, we are off to a good start. :headbang:

burntorange70

Reaction score
3500lb or less would be nice. What is the current Challenger, 4200lb or so? They could knock close to a second off the 1/4 mile time with just that alone.

71cuda1990

Reaction score
I'm just worried that with Fiat's influence on Chrysler that it'll come out looking nothing like the car we know and love.

73 kooda

Reaction score
I just saw a pic of the new dart...based on the same fiat frame...it looks like a Hyundai !!!....2.4 liter engines ...ugh...like 180 HP ... let's keep our fingers crossed ....

YoungGun

Reaction score
i found these online. looks pretty sick!

cuda3.jpg

By vberry86 at 2012-03-04
cuda2j.jpg

cudak.jpg

Rob C

Reaction score
Nice! IMO, a few more body tweaks to separate the car a bit more and that would be great.

Back