• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

340 thermaquad

Status
Not open for further replies.

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
wanted 340 thermaquad ready to or if it needs rebuilt let me know please... oh does anybody have a strip kit ???? for sale most of my parts more than the box....are gone and loaned to other carbs that needed them more than the box what are friends for ....parts right..

burntorange70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wanted 340 thermaquad ready to or if it needs rebuilt let me know please... oh does anybody have a strip kit ???? for sale most of my parts more than the box....are gone and loaned to other carbs that needed them more than the box what are friends for ....parts right..

I have a TQ some one gave me a long time ago in the barn some where. I am never going to use it. Don't know any thing about it but I do know it is going to need rebuilt. Let me know if you want it I could let it go for cheap. I can get some pics of it if you would like.

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TQ carb

hey burnt sorry took so long to get back to you .....would you let me know the number on the front of the mounting tab begins with 4-6or 9 a four digit number.....thanks picture would be nice thanks you have a cool burnt orange dart ........not many around i have one also 318 swinger 1970 bench column shift fun cars to drive.thanks for your help Joe

burntorange70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The # is 9097S. I will get you some pics later. It will need rebuilt but looks solid and the plastic middle part is not worped.

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks burnt i going to look that number up......

AdamR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its for a 76 400 with an auto.

Keep an eye out on ebay, I just bought a 6139 for $80 shipped.

beepahh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hummmm 72 340 auto TQ you found will keep my eye out there .....thanks are you offering up for sale?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back