• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger fenders

mikep

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with AMD fenders that I'm seeing advertised as improved tooling? I've pretty much given up on trying to finding any OEM or NOS fenders in usable condition for my 70 vert that I won't have to mortgage the house for. Any feedback would be appreciated,
thanks.
Mike

DrEamer

Reaction score
I used one of the older AMD fenders on my Challenger. My paint guy was happy with the fit. He even asked if I could get another one for the other side instead of fixing my OE fender that needed some work. Pretty happy with the ending result.

FLpenguin

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with AMD fenders that I'm seeing advertised as improved tooling? I've pretty much given up on trying to finding any OEM or NOS fenders in usable condition for my 70 vert that I won't have to mortgage the house for. Any feedback would be appreciated,
thanks.
Mike
Hello Mike,
I bought two new fenders for my '70 T/A and then my body man told me he went and got some used fenders from a 70' R/T in NC. I'd be willing to sell them if you wnat them; they are in Panama City, FL, so don't know what shipping will be like...let me know if I can help out...FLpenguin 850-556-2192

72RoadRunnerGTX

Reaction score
Just hung a couple AMD fenders on a ‘70, purchased a few years ago, can’t complain about the fit, fairly good actually. Will need a little tweaking of the upper door to fender gap on one of them, but no where near the work to locate, clean-up and fix a pair of OEs.
20190804_141546.jpg

Last edited:

mikep

Reaction score
Thanks, for the offer FLpenguin I'll be in touch.
That's what my body guy said. They usually need to be cut in that area to get the gap right.

RJHJR

Reaction score
I've three pair and a couple of loose ones.
PM me for pictures.

Back