• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger parts - bucket seats, driveshaft, carpet, shifter linkages

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogpowr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Everything listed came out of my 70 Challenger. I live in Milwaukee, WI. Would be happy to meet within 45 miles of Milwaukee. Can also ship at buyers expense. Whatever shipping is would be in addition to price. I will package and deliver to your shipping company of choice at no cost.

Driver & Passenger black bucket seats in perfect condition. ( floor sliders NOT included) = SOLD
Drive shaft with good u-joints fits Hemi 4 speed and 8 3/4 rear end. = $100 OBO
Front half - Black molded Carpet with 4 speed tunnel. Front half of car only. Perfect condition = $50 OBO
E-Body Hurst 4 speed linkages, anti-rattle bushings & clips. Shifter NOT included. Purchased new 1 year ago $250 OBO.

Buy everything and meet me within 60 miles of Milwaukee for $1000.

PM or Email me. [email protected]

Last edited:

alex perini

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything listed came out of my 70 Challenger. I live in Milwaukee, WI. Would be happy to meet within 45 miles of Milwaukee. Can also ship at buyers expense. Whatever shipping is would be in addition to price. I will package and deliver to your shipping company of choice at no cost.

Driver & Passenger black bucket seats in perfect condition. ( floor sliders NOT included) = SOLD
Drive shaft with good u-joints fits Hemi 4 speed and 8 3/4 rear end. = $100 OBO
Front half - Black molded Carpet with 4 speed tunnel. Front half of car only. Perfect condition = $50 OBO
E-Body Hurst 4 speed linkages, anti-rattle bushings & clips. Shifter NOT included. Purchased new 1 year ago $250 OBO.

Buy everything and meet me within 60 miles of Milwaukee for $1000.

PM or Email me. [email protected]
Is the driveshaft still forsale ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back