• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 Challenger

1973dust

Reaction score
Greetings all. I am already a member on FABO as I own and drive a 73 Duster. My 20 year old son and I are intending to do a "resurrection" of my fathers 1970 Challenger that he purchase new and I'm sure that both sites will be a wealth of knowledge. Our intentions are to attend to the safety/reliability needs and use the car as a "barn-find" type of driver for the time being. It really deserves to be taken down to the bone and totally restored but it's doing no one any good sitting. It's basically been parked for 25-30 years. It was just a basic 318/auto/hubcap car when new so no extreme value as a factory resto. It currently has a rebuilt mild 360 and rebuilt 904 with probably in the neighborhood of 10000 miles on each when parked. Getting it back on the road should be a fun experience. My dad repainted it I believe twice when it was his daily driver. We then did body and paint when I turned 16 and I drove it thru high school and then handed it down to my younger brother for his high school ride after yet another repaint. As a car guy, I think it's a pretty cool story. Thanks for reading.

1973dust

Reaction score
Will do. I don't currently have a pic but it's a pretty sad sight at the moment. I snap a couple shots of it in it's tomb when I get a chance.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Cool story. Keep it in the family and keep enjoying it for years to come.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
546878E7-7592-4B7B-9D13-E9D1C8239A70.jpeg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome To FEBO. To be put back on the road would carry on the lineage. Maybe one day to be fully restored. Pictures no matter what it looks like.
FEBO Dodge_by_Nikos_Vasilakis-768x432 2.jpg

Back