• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 cuda priceing

[email protected]

Reaction score
Good day to you all, iam looking at a 70 cuda 340 matching numbers with a shaker hud. body is very nice no rust an every thing on the car works. the inside is ok needs a little work, they are asking 37000. for the cat any throughts on the price. thank you all.

1970 PLYMOUTH CUDA MAIN.jpg

moparleo

Reaction score
First need to look at fender tag and/or build sheet to see what is correct for this car. Before you spend any money I would have the car looked at by an expert Mopar Resto shop and verified. It is too easy nowadays to fake a cars heritage. To be worth that kind of money for a 340 car in todays market, it would have to be in #1 condition and have desireable options that were not added later in the cars life.

[email protected]

Reaction score
thanks for your respond the fender tage shows all the options the car has an are correct. the fire wall has the same vin # stamp and the engine block on the right lower side has the same # it has new front disk brakes new ex pipes the only thing it has that is not on the fender tage is the shaker hood. the door panel are far and just needs some TLC i can send you the pic of the fender tag what do you think other wise

moparleo

Reaction score
In todays market, probably 15k to 25k depending on where in the country you are. Too bad the shaker wasn't OE, it would have added big bucks to the value. Like I said, it would have to be in#1 condition. That means a car so perfect that you don't drive it. Only trailer it to shows.

Back