• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 tail light housings

Status
Not open for further replies.

shorttrack17

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for the housings that hold the bulbs for the tail lights. The service manual does not show a decent sketch of them so if anyone has pics or a drawing that would help too.
lenses and bezels are available, but can't seem to locate the housings in the aftermarket...may have to make my own..

Thanks,

B5BLUERT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for the housings that hold the bulbs for the tail lights. The service manual does not show a decent sketch of them so if anyone has pics or a drawing that would help too.
lenses and bezels are available, but can't seem to locate the housings in the aftermarket...may have to make my own..

Thanks,
What car? Cuda or Challenger?

70gtx440dana

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Thanks,

This is a 70 Challenger tail light housing from Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-1970-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item35e6ced69a&vxp=mtr

If this is what you are looking for I can likely help out with a pair. PM me for more details. Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back