• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 cuda real deal tx9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

torredcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pics prove he has access to the car but doesn`t mean he owns it.I think he`s about 12 and acts like he`s two and it`s just daddys car.

Rob C

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the 2 day difference between the first post and the newspaper he added....2 days later.

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would not give me his number, my wife for for Delta, i can fly for free weather and seats permitting, I asked him many times for his number and address so I could make plans to see the car, he kept calling my a Tyre kicker.. go figure,,:(

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Business sure has picked up around here!

business-school.jpg

open.jpg

hemi70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I live in Phila Pa so I'm only about 1 hr away. I'm interested in this Cuda, please send me some pics of the fender tag and title so I know what you have and I'll contact you to arrange a look see this weekend.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pics prove he has access to the car but doesn`t mean he owns it.I think he`s about 12 and acts like he`s two and it`s just daddys car.

Sounds about right. He's crying like a girl because I got tired of watching him misspell the word T-I-R-E! I think even a 12 year old could spell TYRE! :p

Last edited:

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well at least the site is getting more hits guys.

Anyway I have 3 nice 71s I am looking at, kinda pricy but i think they have what I want.

it is sad that there are so may trolls out there...

I should have never sold my 70 R/T 440 charger or my 70 base 318 challenger.. if I only knew it was going to be like this for these cars... ugg.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What is the deal with the windsor newspaper?, is this a clue as to where it is located, or am I missing something?. I am pretty close to Windsor, if that is where it is located, I'll come see it if you email me some pics of the parts of the car that need work. PM me and I'll reply with my email address.

djwhog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we still going on with this meat head! S C A M

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe he was trying to show that the date of the photos was current. It also gave a clue to where the car is/was at.

cuda_shizzle007

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been tracking this guy for a while and I think I know why he does not provide info or pics. I remember someone in the same city in PA selling a 74 real deal tx9 about two years ago on Cudaworld that had the same email address. I wonder if the reason he is not willing to share info is he has a tx9 cuda that was a 74 and got ahold of a really rusty beat down 71 tx9 with a good vin and title. Took 74 body/shell and made it look like a 71 and is trying to sell.

By not letting info out on the web, he is limiting the amount of research that can be done on the car and try to sell a clone as a real deal car. Just my theory...:eek:

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever the reason, I am sure that "caveat emptor" is the Latin phrase of the day when it comes to this seller and car.

62BT409

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The person is a low life and goes around advertising rare cars and reasonable prices.......pay no attention to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back