• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71' cuda

a68postcar

Reaction score
Some quick update pics. What a camera hog. I can't hardly walk by without taking some pics!

71 cuda 459.jpg

71 cuda 460.jpg

71 cuda 463.jpg

71 cuda 473.jpg

71 cuda 471.jpg

71 cuda 465.jpg

a68postcar

Reaction score
Well I thought I'd better finish off the last post on the thread. with very little fanfare, the 'Cuda left for Texas 2 weeks ago. Other than a "clean shop" buff, I'm pretty sure that the owner will be pleased with the work. He is a super nice guy and, I got my rotiserie from him at a wounderful discount. the car over all, is ok, and it should, knowing how this man cares for the rest of the fleet he owns, be around for a long, long ,long time! I wish I could have gotten some interior pics, I thought it came out nicely. Over all an awesome ride. I am also think his wife will really like it too.

edison1970

Reaction score
Car looks great. Question, in you first posted picture, I noticed you have straps tied to the fire wall to the frame ends. Did you do this to make sure the frame rails stayed straight when you welded the inner fenders in? I am at that phase of my build now and wondered if I need to do the same thing.

a68postcar

Reaction score
if you look real close you will see that we had steel braces from the firewall to the end of the frame. we used them to push, and the strap to pull. untill we got tha correct measurements on the frame rails. then we could put the rad support and inner fenders in. just tools one uses to achieve the end result one is looking to get. thanks for the compliment. and, good luck on your build!

3404speed

Reaction score
Thanks for the build thread car ****! Nice, gaps, paint, etc, etc. That had to be a retina burning color to spray, lol.

a68postcar

Reaction score
thats funny 3404speed, and thanks. i got an update the other day. the drivetrain is in. running soon.

Back