• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

'72 'Cuda Tail Light Panel Body Plugs

ocdart

Reaction score
Hey guys, just stopping by for a visit from 'For A-Bodies Only'. I was over at my neighbors earlier today to see how his 6.1 Hemi-powered '72 'Cuda build is coming along. He asked me about something that, since I'm an A-body owner, don't know about on his 'Cuda. But I'm sure y'all have the information he needs.
On the top surface of the tail panel, just above the license plate area there are two access holes in the sheet metal about 1" in diameter. Are there plugs for these holes or are they supposed to be left open? If they're supposed to be closed with plugs, does anybody make repop plugs?
Thanks for whatever assistance you can provide!
By the way, if you're going to MATS next weekend stop by and take a look at our clubs 2009 Charity Raffle Car (Plum Crazy '70 Dodge Dart with a Paxton-supercharged 360). You can also check it out on our club website (www.inlandmoparscarclub.com). All the proceeds from our raffle will go to the California School For The Deaf in Riverside, California.

Last edited:

71Plym

Reaction score
Yes, plugs go in the holes as seen in the photo below.
Call Tom at R/T Specialties.
http://www.rtspecialties.net/proddetail.asp?prod=2027011

Picture011.jpg

Last edited:
Back