• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

73 cuda,3 speed manual 340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparman!

Reaction score
So, mopar man, you side winded my other question, thats ok but tell me, what was the last car you sold for over a million dollars? (I mean an underpowered one! ) I was curious....

And I know in some auction houses, they sometimes bring millions for a car, but its not likely thats you.😂😂😂😂😂😂
I dont have to answer your questions because there idiotic and not worthy of an answer, you speculate way to much and draw up conclusions based on how you feel with no worthy facts. That's your answer ..lol live with it

Moparman!

Reaction score
And Camaroman, do you also tell your folks that you sell million dollar cars?
budascuda now we know who's the village idiot you are!! with your highly intelligent answers.

Last edited:

budascuda

Reaction score
Mopar man, let me just use "Camaro guy " instead , i keep the word MOPAR, for all things decent.
Your demeanor, reminds me of the guys that lips off too much, put up the title for their car, and then loose the Camaro in a quarter mile.

Moparman!

Reaction score
Mopar man, let me just use "Camaro guy " instead , i keep the word MOPAR, for all things decent.
Your demeanor, reminds me of the guys that lips off too much, put up the title for their car, and then loose the Camaro in a quarter mile.
You must really know that word well *(decent) because I'm positive the car you drive is (decent and nothing special.. how many times have you lost to camaros? P.s I own camaros as well you idiot..lol

Moparman!

Reaction score
You must really know that word well *(decent) because I'm positive the car you drive is (decent and nothing special.. how many times have you lost to camaros? P.s I own camaros as well you idiot..lol
And by the way 3 speeds come in all shapes and sizes there also put on* hemi * cars.... just to educate you.you closed minded thinker

Moparman!

Reaction score
And just because a car is a 6 or v8 doesn't make the 6 worthless.

budascuda

Reaction score
Show your true colours Camaro man.
I am certain that you have never had the opportunity to represent the flag, and you never will.😥😥😥😂😂😂

BTW, calling members "idiots" takes away from the caliber of the membership, so it is seriously frowned upon!

Moparman!

Reaction score
Show your true colours Camaro man.
I am certain that you have never had the opportunity to represent the flag, and you never will.😥😥😥😂😂😂

BTW, calling members "idiots" takes away from the caliber of the membership, so it is seriously frowned upon!
Exactly I'm frowning on you great example!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back