• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

74 Cuda Survivor in Virginia

Dodgezilla

Reaction score
Been through a lot the past thru months trying to find the right car and I think this is it. 1974 Cuda 360/727 Survivor. Two previous owners who both apparently never wanted to rig anything up on the car. Everything appears to be factory correct. Even the stinking kill switch that cuts voltage to the coil if you aren't wearing your seat belt still works!! Ask me how I found out...:angry3:
Car came with the Broadcast Sheet AND the factory window sticker in excellent shape. I have always wanted a 71 Cuda but I couldn't turn this one down. It runs great and drives great. She isn't perfect but is in good shape for a Survivor. I will have pics up soon. Metallic Green(Not sure of the color yet) with black stripes and black vinyl top.

Let the fun begin......

Dodgezilla

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Car has the green interior as well. PS, PDB, Bucket Seats, Floor shifter with console, Rallye gauges and the tach still works (Clock no longer works), three core 26" radiator with shroud, 14" Magnum style wheels with trim rings, and the factory bumper jack and spare tire are still there too.
I have had plenty of A and B bodies over the years but never an E-Body although my dream car since high school has been a 1971 CUDA Convertible. This is my first E-Body and I had actually planned on buying it, making it a little nicer, and flipping it. The more I look at it though the more I am thinking that she is a keeper....
Pictures soon...

Dodgezilla

Reaction score
Here she is. The picture makes her look better than she really is but she IS pretty nice. Now to decide if I want to leave her alone or make some major changes to the powertrain...

74 Cuda (2).jpg

74 Cuda (2).jpg

RUNCHARGER

Reaction score
Very nice car and a factory 360. Definitely you should keep it as original as possible.

Sheldon

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I say keep her as original as possible. Not very often you find cars that someone did absolutely nothing to over 40 years of road worthyness.

Please post the fender tag info and I am sure someone here will tell you what the proper color is. Cool Car !!!

Dodgezilla

Reaction score
My family refers to them as "KneeBusters" as they try to maneuver around them in the garage to get to the family van... LOL

Color is "Frosty Green"

Was planning on keeping it all original but I am a diehard 440 man and I just don't know if I can fight that urge to swap engines. Anything that comes off the car will be saved no matter what it is...

Back