• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD AC Dash vents 71 challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe70

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
not fair sfbody respond on Friday at 7:39 am.
I sent you a pm same Friday at 1:06 am that was 6 hrs before him. So I was the 1st interested on the parts. You can see the attached pic bellow from my pm
Screenshot_20220526-095454_Samsung Internet.jpg

Flchallenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God what a mess i have made. I ddin't think to look at who pm'd me first sorry SFebody but Pepe70 was truly the first to respond thru a pm.

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pepe70, totally cool if you are going to use them. However, you and I have talked about parts you have in Mexico and you are a reseller. I am a user and buying to use not make a profit. If you tell me you are using then I am totally cool

Pepe70

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pepe70, totally cool if you are going to use them. However, you and I have talked about parts you have in Mexico and you are a reseller. I am a user and buying to use not make a profit. If you tell me you are using then I am totally cool

Look i have a
70 challenger rt/se
70 challenger se
70 challenger rt
70 barracuda grad coupe.
Those are the E body cars that I have and some b bodys.
I am in San ysidro ca and my shop is on tijuana and when you have some extra parts from my projects for sure I sold the extra parts that I have to buy what I need on my cars.
The pick that I have on my avatar is from 70 rt/se is the car that I am building for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back