• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AMD vs Dynacorn

batman7349

Reaction score
Quite a shortage on available AMD parts right now. I’ve found almost everything I need from Dynacorn what kind of luck is everybody having with Dynacorn? I also have read the last batch of AMD stampingsvwere not up to par…

Carolinachallen

Reaction score
I definately prefer AMD, but I have been using some Dynacorn pieces lately. I can't say that I've been unhappy with any of their products. Sometimes you just gotta work with what's available.

enforcer505

Reaction score
Dynacorn: I have used full quarters, full rear car sect (w6000 i think its call), valance brackets and various other pieces. Everything fit great! no issues and the metal is very weldable.

AMD: I ve used rear deck filler panel- was made 3/4inch to short. had to cut and modify. Used the full front floor section- the width was off by again 3/4 of an inch. had to cut and modify. mind u the gauge of steel seemed thicker than dynacorn.

I think they both come from the same factory just different dies and specs for making them. from what I have heard from many dealers. my 2 cents.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
The Dynacorn 6000WT (rear seat/trunk floor) was a godsend for my car, fit perfectly.

Back