• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Anyone Know This Car?

CudaCuda

Reaction score
Anyone know any history of this car for sale by Elite Motors in Jonesboro, Arkansas? The dealer selling it took it in trade, but has limited knowledge of the car history or restoration. Car looks to be restored as originally built with the exception of radiator, radio, rear end change to 3.91 gear and removal of vinyl top. Car appears to be a numbers matching original 383 in the original color.

1971 Dodge Challenger Challenger RT 383 ci V8 AUTOMATIC Numbers Matching car | eBay

DetMatt1

Reaction score
They got the build date wrong on the decode, it’s October, 26th, ‘70.
Nice car though!

fasjac

Reaction score
It sure looks nice. I’m in Little Rock but, my guys at work are in the area almost daily. They are not inspectors but I could have them check it it out. They are all car guys if there is something specific you want to check. Door gap look a little wide....
PM if interested.

CudaCuda

Reaction score
It sure looks nice. I’m in Little Rock but, my guys at work are in the area almost daily. They are not inspectors but I could have them check it it out. They are all car guys if there is something specific you want to check. Door gap look a little wide....
PM if interested.
Thanks for the offer. I was hoping that someone would know the car and who had done the restoration.

Back