• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Are 1973 barracuda/challenger rear quarter panels different ?

mbolin05

Reaction score
Okay, thanks. I was wanting to do a side-fill gas option. I like that about the challenger. I think it looks cleaner, and its just a personal preference...and on that car, it just doest matter, its a mix and match anyhow.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Okay, thanks. I was wanting to do a side-fill gas option. I like that about the challenger. I think it looks cleaner, and its just a personal preference...and on that car, it just doest matter, its a mix and match anyhow.
Go ahead and make the mods. I have a friend that added the Challenger flip top gas filler to his ‘71 RR clone and it looks great! Just need the Challenger gas tank, the filler neck(which I have extras of) and that small section of quarter skin from a doner vehicle as well as the filler door assembly itself.

mbolin05

Reaction score
Go ahead and make the mods. I have a friend that added the Challenger flip top gas filler to his ‘71 RR clone and it looks great! Just need the Challenger gas tank, the filler neck(which I have extras of) and that small section of quarter skin from a doner vehicle as well as the filler door assembly itself.

Sounds like a plan then!

70chall440

Reaction score
A Cuda is flatter on the side than a Challenger, so the flip lock may be a little more horizontal on a Cuda.

Back