• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

B body veteran, but new to E bodies

Hilljack

Reaction score
Greetings from NE Ohio. I've been a member of FBBO for several years, and currently have a 68 Coronet 500. I have an opportunity to put a Cuda project right beside her, so I thought I'd join the E body clan as well. If I do land the Cuda, I'm sure I may need the input of some seasoned Chally/Cuda guys. Here's my 500...

March 21 sm.jpg

Hilljack

Reaction score
Thanks. I looked high and low for them. I always loved the Hurricane style. These are off an early 80's Ramcharger.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice car Man!! ‘68 B bodies are my favorite Across the board.

Cojohnso

Reaction score
Welcome. I too am on an E-body project. Thankfully mine is more of a performance Pro Street build than back to original. I often refer to both my B and yes A-body cars for reference. The main difference I have found between the forbbodiesonly and E-bodies only? Is parts. E-body forum is more dominated for parts hunting. I also belong to A-body. A lot of whining why A-bodies get less love than B&E bodies. Lol. Though true? I don't have an answer other than that A-bodies are the lower priced and lower quality build.
My Plymouth A,B and E bodies.

Corys Mopars.jpg

S Vicious

Reaction score
Welcome. I too am on an E-body project. Thankfully mine is more of a performance Pro Street build than back to original. I often refer to both my B and yes A-body cars for reference. The main difference I have found between the forbbodiesonly and E-bodies only? Is parts. E-body forum is more dominated for parts hunting. I also belong to A-body. A lot of whining why A-bodies get less love than B&E bodies. Lol. Though true? I don't have an answer other than that A-bodies are the lower priced and lower quality build.
My Plymouth A,B and E bodies.

View attachment 81456
Could ya stuff any more tire under one?

Cojohnso

Reaction score
Could ya stuff any more tire under one?
Not at standard E-body Dana rear width. The tires on the pic are oversized for the Cuda's current rear setup. 32x15 on 15 centerline rims. I think 30x12.5 on same 12" rims just might fit. (No current inner wheelwell) if so? That is the max size DOT tire. (Cheater slick) that can be used in a "King Street" class I'm aiming for. (No wider than 10.5" full slick allowed.) It's a 3 race circuit at local track. Cars must also be able to complete 10 lap 3.5 mi road course. (Thus the "Street" part.)

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! You’ll get the fish in the boat. Nice car you have there!

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the E-body site from Michigan!
Hope you find your Cuda and keep us posted.
Very nice Coronet 500

Back